Zinke Hair Studio is proud and honored to be celebrating our 10th year as a company. What started in 2011 with a couple stylists has grown to a multi location Aveda Lifestyle Company with over 30 employees. This industry has taken us on an awesome journey. It has been a pleasure working with so many talented artists and amazing people that have helped fuel our success. The evolution of the business over the years has been incredible. Zinke was named in Salon Today magazine for their Top 200 Salons in the country for 7 years in a row in the growth category. Additionally, after working, tinkering, and adapting our education program, we were recognized as a top education salon in 2019.
Owning a small business has been tough, but oh so rewarding. The gratitude we feel for the lessons learned and the experiences shared is endless. As each of you know, the past two years have really tested our communities. We want to thank everyone who continued to support us through the shut down by purchasing retail and coming back to see us once we were open again. Zinke survived and we are elated to still be here with our incredible team and community making days more beautiful.
Here are some of the highlights from the last ten years that I would like to share.
- Multiple renovations which always involved family help. From knocking out walls, redoing floors, and adding new equipment, our spaces have continued to evolve.
- We have raised an incredible amount of money for clean water with Aveda and raised money every month for the Boulder Humane Society.
- Our teams have given back throughout the years to Boulder Safehouse, A Precious Child and other organizations.
- Attending conferences has always been a highlight; we have loved going to Serious Business in New Orleans and Aveda Congress in Minneapolis.
- As life long learners, we have had the pleasure to host amazing classes in our salons with world renowned Aveda educators.
- We have had many team parties, celebrating holidays, weddings, babies, and more.
- We became a Green Circle Salon making our practices near 98% sustainable.
- We went from an Aveda concept salon to the prestigious title of Aveda Lifestyle salon.
Some of our guests have been coming since the beginning. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this family.
We will be celebrating the entire month of October, and would like to invite you all into the salons on Wednesday October 6th (our actual anniversary) to grab some complimentary champagne, treats, and spin our wheel to win Aveda prizes. You could win FREE services, get discounts, FREE products and more! Come stop by! We would love to celebrate with you.
CHEERS to more years! Thank you everyone!