A hairstylist position with us is more than just doing hair. A position behind the chair at one of our studios is a place for people who want to use their creative talents to make a difference in the world. As a stylist at our Aveda Lifestyle Salons, you will be able to offer the best in a salon experience to all who sit behind your chair, give back to the community, and be part of something bigger than yourself. Being on our team, you will receive support, coaching, and work alongside a fun group of like minded individuals. Our goal for all of our stylists is to grow you to achieve your financial goals while doing what you love.
What we look for in a stylist
- Team Oriented – You want to be part of a team of extraordinary people. You desire to grow, to learn from those around you and to help those who can learn from you.
- Likability – You have a positive outlook on life. You genuinely want to make a positive influence on people around you. You make people laugh or aren’t afraid to laugh at yourself!
- Coachable – You aren’t afraid to take constructive criticism. You look at ongoing education as a bonus, not a burden. You strive to make your life better in every aspect and desire to learn from those around you.
- Character – You’ve demonstrated integrity over the course of your life in your words, your relationships and your actions.
What you will do:
- Great hair
- Give extraordinary customer service
- Come to work with a great attitude
- Be a Zinke and Aveda ambassador – Constantly spreading our brand
- Champion the Zinke and Aveda Mission
- Be a person that the company, your team mates and your guests can count on in any situation
- Embrace and grow your daily, weekly, monthly and annual service – retail – retention goals
- Follow company protocols and guidelines each day
What success looks like:
- A vibrant and growing clientele
- Meeting and/or exceeding service – retail – retention goals
- You are a person your team knows they can count on
- Your skills are constantly improving / evolving
If this describes you, then let’s start the journey to see if Zinke Hair Studio is the place for your career to find it’s full potential.