A guest care position at Zinke Hair Studio is for those who love making peoples day that want to work in a fun salon environment. This position is great for people who can multi task, are passionate about beauty, are organized and people oriented.
What we look for for our guest care members:
- Team Oriented – You want to be part of a team of extraordinary people. You desire to grow, to learn from those around you and to help those who can learn from you.
- Likability – You have a positive outlook on life. You genuinely want to make a positive influence on people around you. You make people laugh or aren’t afraid to laugh at yourself!
- Coachable – You aren’t afraid to take constructive criticism. You look at ongoing education as a bonus, not a burden. You strive to make your life better in every aspect and desire to learn from those around you.
- Character – You’ve demonstrated integrity over the course of your life in your words, your relationships and your actions.
What you will do:
- Answer phones, booking appointments and helping guests
- Check guests in and out
- Educate guests on Zinke services and Aveda products
- Be a Zinke and Aveda ambassador – Constantly spreading our brand
- Champion the Zinke and Aveda Mission
- Follow company protocols and guidelines each day
- Help keep the salon clean
What success looks like:
- Our guests are happy and well taken care of
- You are knowledgeable on Aveda products
- You are a person your team knows they can count on
- Your skills are constantly improving / evolving
- As the person who is the first and last impression of the business, you make the right one
If this describes you, then let’s start the journey to see if Zinke Hair Studio is the place for your career to find it’s full potential.