At Zinke Hair Studio, the health and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority. We have taken all the proper steps in accordance to the “Safer at Home” measures issued by the State of Colorado, as well as, implemented many other applicable safety measures issued by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Aveda our corporate partner.
We will continue to update this page as new guidance or recommendations are issued from the above mentioned organizations. Thank you for the understanding and we appreciate your patience with us while we get used to operating during these unprecedented times.
- “Safer at Home” precautions has limited us to only 10 people in our space at a time. We ask that everyone arrive to their appointments alone and not enter our salon until we have sent you a text or called to let you know we are ready for you.
- Upon arrival, guests will go through a mandatory health screening including a temperature check and symptom questionnaire to be cleared for entry.
- Masks are required for all guests and our staff. Please wear a mask that goes behind your ears so that we can properly access your hair. We will provide this type of mask for anyone who does not have one of their own.
- Unfortunately, we are not allowed to offer our beverage services at this time.
- Because of threat of airborne particulates and to minimize guest’s time in the space, we have received guidance to discontinue blow drying hair for the time being. We believe that this will only be a temporary mitigation strategy.
- All of our touch rituals like hand massages, hot towel facials, and sensory journeys can not be offered at this time.
- Please try to arrive with a minimal amount of belongings. No coats or bags if possible please.
- If you do not have an appointment and want to purchase product, please call the salon to place a curbside order.
- We will not be taking cash or checks at this time. You can help us streamline our contactless checkout by downloading a free app called Pocket Salon. The app will allow you to check in and check out straight from your mobile device.