What we look for in an assistant:
- Team Oriented – You want to be part of a team of extraordinary people. You desire to grow, to learn from those around you and to help those who can learn from you.
- Likability – You have a positive outlook on life. You genuinely want to make a positive influence on people around you. You make people laugh or aren’t afraid to laugh at yourself!
- Coachable – You aren’t afraid to take constructive criticism. You look at ongoing education as a bonus, not a burden. You strive to make your life better in every aspect and desire to learn from those around you.
- Character – You’ve demonstrated integrity over the course of your life in your words, your relationships and your actions.
What you will do:
- Assist senior stylists 4 days a week with shampoos, blowdrying and more
- Give extraordinary customer service
- Come to work with a great attitude each day
- Attend weekly in house education on Tuesdays
- Champion the Zinke and Aveda Mission
- Assist in keeping the salon clean
- Follow company protocols and guidelines each day
What success looks like:
- You are making a difference in the experience of each guest you touch
- You are on top of bringing models to education day and completing quotas
- Your help keeps the salon clean and the stylists on time
- Your skills are constantly improving / evolving
- You are licensed
- Flexible schedule
If this describes you, then let’s start the journey to see if Zinke Hair Studio is the place for your career to find it’s full potential.